Membership begins at the local chapter. Women, over the age of 18, can become members after being introduced and invited by current members of a local chapter. Talking to a member in your community will give you an opportunity to find out more about their chapter and what P.E.O. means to them.
P.E.O. is a respected, established women’s organization with a multi-generational membership, where members:
- participate in philanthropic outreach to positively impact women’s lives in their community, state/province, and worldwide
- help to provide life-changing educational opportunities for women
- are involved in opportunities for personal growth and advanced leadership skills
- share in fun and friendship with wonderful and diverse women
- become part of a Sisterhood, beyond their own chapter, which provides loving concern and support to all members
P.E.O. does not discriminate against any woman based on age, ethnicity, religion, or education. Our Sisterhood is based on friendship and mutual respect. P.E.O. is not a political or political action group. Individually, each member may work for causes of her choice outside of P.E.O. As members, we respect one another’s political and/or religious views and activities.
If you do not know someone who is a member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.